We will be your trusted partner in gardening success, equipping you to grow the healthiest plants.
At Fossil Creek Nursery we have one goal, to help you enjoy your plants, shrubs, trees and flowers and landscape to the fullest. We offer low cost on-site landscape design and planting consultations with a professional and experienced nursery staff member. Give us the opportunity to visit your home, discuss your ideas and goals and provide specific recommendations. We want to help you select the right plants and trees to fit your home.
- Consultation at your house by a Fossil Creek Nursery employee charged $75 per one-half hour.
- Homeowner will receive a coupon for $50 towards their next purchase of $300 or more.
- A Fossil Creek Nursery employee will visit your home to assess small-scale landscaping needs.
- Includes assessing the property & making suggestions for your landscaping needs, Identify existing plants, and recommending plants to consider. You will be responsible for taking your own notes.
- Appropriate layout of areas such as walkways, lawns and planting beds can be suggested.
- A quote for plant material and/or planting services can be made once the Fossil Creek representative returns to the nursery and has access to pricing information.
- Payment of check or cash to be paid at the time of service.
- Areas outside of Fort Collins and Loveland may have an additional travel fee included.
To make your do-it-yourself project easier we offer on-site delivery of all your plants, shrubs, trees, and other necessary landscaping materials. For your convenience we can also transport the larger items for your project to their desired planting locations.
Let us do the planting or install your fountains for you. Our trained professionals place and position your plant material or provide set-up and testing for your product to ensure optimum and enjoyable results.
When you purchase a fountain system from Fossil Creek Nursery, rest assured our on-staff experts will deliver, construct, connect and test all system elements of your fountain for proper operation. We have installed hundreds of beautiful fountain systems all along the Front Range.
Pest & Soil Problem Identification
Keeping with our desire to help you enjoy and sustain the beauty of all plantings around your home, we offer our customers a special pest and/or soil problem identification service. Just bring a fresh sample of the problem affecting your plants, shrubs or trees and we will help you find a solution. Check out our incredible inventory of products designed to keep your plants healthy.
Planting & Border Designs with Fossil Creek Nursery
- Designs for average size new residential and established lots. No area is too small. Design fee may vary depending upon the extent of work needed.
- Modeled for the do-it-yourselfer who wants more in-depth guidance and visual aids to work from.
- Includes: scaled black and white drawing showing tree, shrub, perennial bed and edging locations.
- Includes: basic design, no measuring, client must supply plot plan with all concrete strutures, existing surfaces, and plant materials. If a plot plan is not supplied, additional per hour fees will be charged to gather this information.
- Plant installation and take-off service (i.e. retainer wall & irrigation installation) estimates may be made.
- Actual design cost will be determined and agreed to before any design work begins.
- For better communication, please let the designer know your plant budget ahead of time.
Complete Landscape Design with Alpine Gardens
Full landscape plan and installation services are provided by Apline Gardens (phone: 970-226-2296).
Fees are dependant on location and size of property and scope of project.
Includes: Complete set of full-color working drawings plus specifications, as needed, to cover site development. (including planting plans, irrigation plan, patio/deck/walkway layout, water features, retaining wall, outdoor lighting plan, xeriscaping, and landscape renovation).
If Installation is provided by our certified proffesionals, the designer assumes a project management role to insure the vision and intent of your design is implemented at our high standards.